Endato offers one of the most complete databases filled with public records for almost all U.S. adults. Endato provides everything from background checks to information about criminal records, property records, marriage records, phone records, financial records and more.
DO use Endato to find out information about:
- Yourself – Look up your own information, to see your online reputation and discover what others can look up about you.
- Family – Search for a long-lost relative or look up your parents in order to research your family tree.
- Friends – Learn more about new friends, track down old friends, or even check on your current social circles.
- Parents of Your Kids' Friends – Find information about parents that your kids carpool with, or the households they spend time at.
- Dating & Relationships – Look up someone you met online before your first in-person date or blind date.
- Neighbors – Find information about neighbors who recently moved in, or other people in your neighborhood.
- Buyers or Sellers – Learn more before buying, selling, or meeting someone from Craigslist or other online marketplaces.
- Unknown Numbers – Identify who is calling you by looking up the phone number, and get more information about them.
Endato is not a consumer reporting agency. In other words, you must not use Endato for any purpose that is covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). General information about the FCRA can be found here.
DON'T use Endato to conduct:
- Employment Screening – You cannot screen someone in order to hire, promote, fire, demote, or reassign them.
- Household Worker Screening – You cannot screen someone to hire them as a nanny, gardener, or other type of domestic worker.
- Tenant Screening – You cannot screen someone in order to lease or sell space to them or to terminate their lease.
- Professional Service Provider Screening – You cannot screen someone in order to hire them as a tutor, doctor, coach, personal trainer, or any other professional service provider.
- Credit or Insurance Eligibility Screening – You cannot screen someone in order to verify if they are eligible for a loan, credit extension, or insurance.
- Education or Scholarship Qualification Screening – You cannot screen someone in order to determine if they are eligible for an educational program, financial aid, grant, or scholarship.